If it’s your first time, take some time to pack correctly, take a week to prepare everything you might need. For those who have lost count of the amount of times they have visited, I’m sure (like myself), you wait until the night before, or heck even a few hours before leaving to get your bags set.
What should be in your Disney luggage:
- Workout pants/leggings (if you are not a shorts person)
- Tank tops
- Comfortable fitting T-Shirts (don’t want to wear a shirt that is so tight you begin to sweat just from that)
- Flowy Dress (if you are a dress person)
- Comfortable walking shoes (sneakers, sandals, however you feel best)
- Socks! Don’t forget socks!
- Bathing suit
- Don’t forget your undies!
- Workout pants/leggings
- Shorts (check weather first!)
- Sweatshirt/Hoodies/Long sleeve shirts
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Don’t forget those undies again!
Misc. (Must haves!)
- Phone charger (regular and portable)
- Credit Cards
- Magic Bands (Don’t want to leave these guys)
- Basic First Aid (band-aids, chap-stick, any cream or balm for blisters and chaffing)
- Zip-lock bags (keep those phones and cameras safe from the water rides, and rain)
- Hair ties (Don’t forget these girls!)
- Bug repellent (especially if you are visiting during the summer and Animal Kingdom)