Tag you’re it! I found this fun Disney tag The Pixie Dusted Disney Freak page and thought it would be fun to do! Enjoy!
1. Favorite scene in a princess movie? Wow, so many great scenes, but I will have to go with the ending scene of Beauty and the Beast, it gets me every time.
2. Last Disney movie you watched? Hmm…have to think about that one. I want to say Aladdin
3. Is your family Disney obsessed? Not at all. My dad hates having to walk so much and my mom hates having to spend so much. However, my brother and boyfriend do enjoy Epcot (you can imagine why).
4. How many times have you visited the Parks? Um….I lost count after 10, but I would go with anywhere between 15-20. I have only been able to visit Walt Disney World.
5. Which Park is your favorite? Well Magic Kingdom of course! It’s such a beautiful and happy place to be at.
6. Cinderella’s Castle or Sleeping Beauty’s Castle? It’s a bit biased of me since I have yet to visit the Sleeping Beauty Castle, but I will have to pick Cinderella’s Castle because it is so big and you really feel like royalty just by walking through it.
7. Favorite animal-themed movie? Lion King all the way! Just have to skip Mufasa’s scene, I can’t handle it.
8. Would you get married/have your honeymoon in the Parks? Who wouldn’t?! But realistically speaking, I would much rather get engaged there.
9. If you could date one of the characters, who would it be and why? Flynn Rider, gotta love his sarcasm!
10. Favorite villain? I would have to go with Gaston, he is the type of villain you love to hate. Plus he makes a fool out of himself and it’s hilarious.
11. If you could have two characters from two different movies meet, who would they be and why? Scuttle and Dory, that would be the funniest conversation.
12. Have you ever met any of the characters at the Parks? Every trip! My must see every time I go to MK is Gaston. Just watching him interact with other guests is fun.
13. Favorite live-action Disney movie? Beauty and the Beast no doubt! The cast and crew did such an amazing job. I want to watch it over and over.
14. Mickey or Minnie? Mr. Mickey Mouse
15. Which Disney movie is overrated? Does High School Musical count?
16. Favorite Pixar movie? Probably Toy Story
17. Favorite sidekick? Oh that’s a hard one. Hei hei, Pascal, Maximus, Olaf. I can’t pick just one.
18. Favorite Disney movie and why? My number one is Beauty and the Beast. It has such a beautiful message and the music is just magical. But The Little Mermaid comes in close. Adventure and romance, love it.
I hope you enjoyed this tag and let me know if you do one as well! I love reading what other people love. Just leave a link to it in the comments 🙂